Consulate- The Strategy and Consulting Club of IIM Trichy, in association with Dhruva, presents the fourth edition of Consulting Czars- a national level live case study competition, testing the participants in the areas of M&A Strategy, Strategic Leadership, and current business affairs. So brace yourself, wake up the Strategist in you and get ready to test your Consulting Quotient.
Round 1 (Prelims)- Dec 18th 9 PM
- Round 1 is an elimination quiz round.
- The quiz will be of 30 minutes and will start from 9 PM on December 18th. (Mark your calendars!!!).
- Post our deadline, teams would be sent the details for the quiz round.
- Results of Round-1 would be released on Dhruva and Consulate Facebook page.
Round 2 (Case Analysis Round)
- A real time caselet will be sent to the qualifying teams.
- Teams will be required to submit a brief write up (1000 Words) on their approach to address the issues and concerns outlined in the case let.
- Participants would be evaluated on the grounds of – novelty of the idea, feasibility, understanding the issues involved and expansiveness of analysis.
Grand Finale (Case Presentation)
- 6-8 teams will be shortlisted for this round and will be required to work further on their presentations.
- The teams will then have to present their ideas in front of reputed judges in the Grand Finale to be held at IIM Trichy.
- The final slides should include all the deliverables listed in the caselet.
- The final slides will have to be mailed one day prior to the actual event.
For any queries reach out to email@example.com
Last date of Registration: Will be updated shortly
Round 1 Quiz: December 18th, 09 PM
Grand Finale at Campus: January 26 to 28
Consulate Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ConsulateIIMT/
Dhruva Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DhruvaIIMT/
Please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaibhav Gupta: 9878327440
Deepesh Aggrawal: 9536288280
- Submissions made after the set deadlines are liable to be rejected by the organizers.
- Plagiarism, in any form will not be tolerated and such entries will be immediately disqualified.
- Please duly cite sources wherever necessary.
- Each team should have 2-3 members and all the members should be from the same college. A student should be member of only one team.
- The decisions of the organizers are binding and final.