1) Description : This is a flagship event of Elixir, the Social Responsibility club of IIM Trichy. It is a case study competition launching in association with a not-for-profit organisation (to be announced). Students will be given a live case study floated by this NGO.
2) Format : In the initial round, every team has to submit their presentation in the specified deadline. The case solution submitted will be judged by team from NGO. Top six teams will be chosen and called to present on the day of event at IIM Trichy. The selected six teams are free to modify their ppt for the final presentation.
3) Rules :
- Teams should consist of two members, both of them from same institute.
- Teams need to send the submission in the form of ppt with a maximum of 10 slides (Excluding title and end slide)
- Keep the solutions feasible and practical.
- Event is open to the 1st and 2nd year students of all the B-Schools in India.
- The decision lies with the organiser in case of any discrepancy.
4) Submission Detail : Teams have to send their ppt to email@example.com in the below format
- Subject : Yukti case solution : CollegeName TeamName
- File Name : CollegeName_TeamName.ppt
5) Contact Person : Akhil 8374945432 | Keshav 9867261902