“If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking” –General George Patton
The flagship marketing event of Dhruva is the Cartman of all events. Spread across two equally gruesome rounds, this event has the ability to change the way you approach any case in general. This year, we have tried to make this event as innovative as possible and thus the cases would consist of real-life scenarios from the quirkiest of places you’d never imagine a case study would come from. Only the ones with the right combination of both left and right minds would survive until the end and win the Finale. So, in case you do think, you’re up for the challenge, do read below.
Event Format and Timelines:
The event is divided into 2 phases:
The first round is an online quiz Round, where teams of 2-3 members can participate. The online quiz will be conducted on 12th December from 10 PM. Post our deadline of 6 PM 12th December, teams would be sent the details for the quiz round. Please like us on Facebook to get more updates on the round.
Case Analysis - A case let (Trust us, it would be interesting) will be sent to the qualifying teams.Teams will be required to submit a brief write up (1000 Words) on their approach to the addressing the issues and concerns outlined in the case let.
Case presentation – The teams that are shortlisted for this round will be required to work further on their presentations, with a few additions from our side and would then be asked to present in front of reputed judges in the Grand Finale to be held at IIM Trichy.
File naming convention: BrandWarz_Teamname_Institutename
For any queries reach out to email@example.com
Last date of Registration: December 12th, 6 PM.
Round 1 Timeline: December 12th, 10 PM.
Grand Finale at Campus: January 26th to January 28th
Dhruva Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DhruvaIIMT/
- For Round 2, teams would be needing to not just use creativity but also use concepts from Marketing (Wherever applicable) effectively in their write-up.
- The word limit for the write-up for Round 1 is 1000 words.
- Submissions made after the set deadline are liable to be rejected by the organizers.
- Plagiarism, in any form, will not be tolerated and such entries will be immediately disqualified
- Please duly cite sources wherever necessary
- Details of Round 2 will be provided to teams upon getting shortlisted only.
- Each team should have 2-3 members and all the members should be from the same college. A student should be member of only one team