“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the person who is wearing it." - Yves Saint Laurent.
Dress the smartest, be the wittiest and set the ramp on fire @ CAT WALKERS – the fashion event of Dhruva. The male and female winners will be crowned as Mr. & Ms. Dhruva of this edition of our annual fest.
TOTAL PRIZE MONEY= Rs 25,000
Rules and Regulations
- The solo event would consist of two rounds, where the first round would be an elimination round and the second round would be the final round.
- In the first round, the participants would be judged on the following criteria – the costume, the posture & the poise and the overall panache.
- The second round would be a Q&A round where the judges would ask a few questions to the contestants and the responses would be fairly evaluated.
- The titles, Best Costume and Best Personality, would be awarded by the judges based on their evaluation of the contestants for the same.
- The best male and female contestants of this event would be crowned Mr. and Miss. Dhruva 2018, based on the evaluation by the judges for both the rounds.
- Any individual indulging in any kind of indecency/vulgarity in terms of costumes or gestures would be disqualified from the event.
- The music for the event would be provided by us and will be shared with the contestants before the event.
- Use of fire (even diyas, candles or lighters) or any such prop is not allowed on the stage.
The above mentioned rules are to be strictly adhered to and the organizing committee reserves the right to change any of the rules.
The verdict of the judges will be final and absolute.
For more information regarding 'The Catwalkers', please write to us at: email@example.com
For further updates please like and visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DhruvaIIMT/